Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Dominican Visa applicants to apply for Dominican Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Dominican Embassy and Consulate | Dominican Republic Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Dominican Republic visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Dominican visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single Entry Tourist or Business visa||$ 405.00
Dominican Republic Visa Requirements
- Any person who can legally travel or reside in the United States, Canada and the European Union (including Great Britain) does not need a visa to visit the Dominican Republic for tourist purposes and can enter the Dominican Republic with a Tourist Card and a valid passport.
- Original passport valid for at least the duration of the requested visa or longer.
- Filled out and signed visa application form and one passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Certificate of Good Conduct: issued in the jurisdiction of origin. If the beneficiary has been more than three months in the country, it needs to be issued by the competent local judicial authority.
- Documents showing the applicant's financial solvency (Letter of Bank, Letter of employment, titles of property). If a document is issued in the Dominican Republic, must be certified by a notary public and legalized by the Attorney General's Office (Procuradoría General de la República).
- Legible photocopy of hotel reservation.
- Legible photocopy of booked flight.
- Visa application letter from the beneficiary addressed to the Consular Section containing name, nationality, place of residence and occupation, as well as purpose of traveling to the Dominican Republic.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)