IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|Single Entry Tourist or Business visa||$ 405.00
Nearest Dominican Republic Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day|
Dominican Republic Visa Requirements
- Any person who can legally travel or reside in the United States, Canada and the European Union (including Great Britain) does not need a visa to visit the Dominican Republic for tourist purposes and can enter the Dominican Republic with a Tourist Card and a valid passport.
- Original passport valid for at least the duration of the requested visa or longer.
- Filled out and signed visa application form and one passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Certificate of Good Conduct: issued in the jurisdiction of origin. If the beneficiary has been more than three months in the country, it needs to be issued by the competent local judicial authority.
- Documents showing the applicant's financial solvency (Letter of Bank, Letter of employment, titles of property). If a document is issued in the Dominican Republic, must be certified by a notary public and legalized by the Attorney General's Office (Procuradoría General de la República).
- Legible photocopy of hotel reservation.
- Legible photocopy of booked flight.
- Visa application letter from the beneficiary addressed to the Consular Section containing name, nationality, place of residence and occupation, as well as purpose of traveling to the Dominican Republic.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
Still have questions?Look in Dominican Republic Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West